How it works in 5 simple steps
Provide us with information about you.
We’ll contact you and request payment of £90.
Provide us with information about your relationship.
We will contact you to arrange an appointment with your solicitor.
Your solicitor will give you your divorce petition and instructions on how to issue it at Court.
1. Tell us your name, address, email and contact number.
2. We will call you within 1 working day of receiving your form to set up an appointment for you.
3. When we call you, we will take payment of £90.00 (the total fee, which is inclusive of VAT).
4. We will ask you to provide us with additional information with regards to your relationship, which we must have two working days prior to your appointment.
5. It is essential that you provide us with two forms of Identification (one driving licence / passport and the other a recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the last three months. Please note we must see original documents. Failure to provide correct ID will mean that we will be unable to help you further). When you leave your appointment, you will have a completed divorce petition and instructions on how to issue it at Court.